8:58 PM

Chocolate madness!!

Oh, so, I went a bit 'sweets' crazy. I made 5 different kinds of chocolates and still managed not to make the rainbow cake truffles that was my intention. But i think these will help delay the candy hounds a bit longer.



Here is a Peppermint bark shell with a marshmallow inside. Peppermint bark is white chocolate and crushed up candy peppermint sticks.



I've hidden more peppermint bark inside a milk chocolate shell. Sneaky me!



Chocolate shell, fondant dot, marshmallow insides. Wish I had had some graham cracker to top this with.



Chocolate squares sprinkled with bacon pieces. Oh yummy. Bacon makes everything...more bacony!



Peppermint bark top and milk chocolate bottom with a dried blueberry inbetween. The surprise flavor hit of the batch, each layer manages to hold its own and the mint flavor goes wonderfully with the blueberry.



Another Chocolate shot!



I also made some cinn-sugar apples to go over ice cream after the dinner of avocado&p.f.r. which everyone decided was amazing and delicious.



Will be making the R.T. later so save room for those.

"oh god...so much sugar... I can feel my diabetes coming"

-GGG

0 comments:

Post a Comment