3:59 PM

Food explosion

WOOT!

Ok Food time! I made this today with beef ramen, chopped spinach, mushrooms, green onion, spinach infused bacon fat(to cook onions and mushrooms in), milk, and sour cream. It was for a sick beau who needed something warm and delicious to help him feel better.The orange will be sugared and put over vanilla icecream later tonight.

And from the top, oh, yes, you know how I like my noodles! *licks screen* OH..*clears throat*.. I mean, I've been working on presentation.
Peanut butter and Jelly cookies, with raspberry, straw berry, blueberry, and huckleberry fillings, they didn't last an hour.

Look at them there in the sunlight, absorbing all the goodness!


And food from the week of birthday, Double 1/3 lb Hoagieville buger with bacon, cheese, and mushrooms. *drools* this thing was as big as my head!

Melon and Wildberry Gelato from Caffe Dolce. So num!
Bacon, turkey, egg, cheese, chopped up left over chicken gordita, and bacon.. with some bacon. All cooked together in the oven until it turned tasty.

Dim Sum night awhile back had this little beauty, Creamy mushroom soup with green onion. Everyone loved it and my neighbors went home with 1/2 a gallon.
There you can see it in the back ground! *waves* Clockwise from midnight, broccoli feta pasta salad, pork juicy steambuns, tritip bacon cheese'burger' cups, and tritip 'sushi' on rice. All..so...tasty.
There's my food post, gosh I should do this more often.

-GGG

0 comments:

Post a Comment