3:39 PM

Cat Girls.

Allo Allo!

So my store isn't up because I think I managed to sell all my cat girls to a friend of mine from Chicago. It will be final next week, or so, but I will post some pics of them here so you can see what you missed!






Also, they are about $15US each, but I will make commissioned work for the same price. IF it's as complicated. The more complicated it is, the more it will cost. I will be doing more commissioned work in this next month. Baby Space T-rex Faery+space sheep, Bust of Space T-rex Faery, and some figures from an couple online comics. Will tell you about them once they are done.

Read the TTNS story on ustream and got a great response. Will be writing up a rough draft soon. Will probably ustream the character designs sometime this week. I'm breaking up the posts into a few today so I dont have one huge post.

-GGG

0 comments:

Post a Comment