7:47 PM

AHH!!!

Ok Folks!

For the month of November this blog will be taken over by NaNoWriMo, NaNoMangO, pictures of ornaments and a couple other projects. This means, less (per ratio) posts about food! OH NO! Dont worry, there will be plenty of food pics.

There will also be a daily update of my story for NaNoWriMo. I am using the speech to text feature and (trying to) not editing anything. if I read something over and it is neither funny nor making sense, I will change it. Other than that, it stays.

Also I'll be posting some ROUGH line art of my 12 steampunk pin-ups later tonight after my NaNoWriMo. AND, if I can get good pics, the rough molds for my new steampunk ornaments. They look super neat and if anyone would like to donate (coughcough) to help me buy more mold making materials, I'll send out a complimentary ornament (or several) depending on the donation. Min 10, because of shipping costs.

Now I'm off to write smutty thing about Bohemian Squirrel Hunters!!

-GGG

0 comments:

Post a Comment