3:26 AM

NaNoWriMo & Beans!

3 Meals of beans, rice and sausage later, it's still delicious!
...but...
There are repercussions. Dire repercussions. That's all I'll say on the matter.



Tonight I finish making the HarveyJames xmas ornament cast and work on my NaNoWriMo ideas.

Ideas like:
1)Reader's choice directional novel. I make a plot tree, tell you when there is a branches split, and you decide which way to go.
2)Illustrated novel. I write a heavily illustrated novel with a short story in it and end with 108 pages. (50K words written equivalent)
3)I make hand/stick puppets and write 50K words/actions/dialog/narration/story and in December, Vlog it in it's entirety.
4)Write several short stories based on the same set of characters.

My website is live! as you might have been able to tell since you're on it! I'll be figuring out how to make more pages, and do fancy things. Gonna talk to a few people about webpage design too. Have a crap budget, but we'll see if we cant spiff up the place later on.

Welp, best be off then, got craft things to do!

-GGG

0 comments:

Post a Comment