4:05 AM

My birthday!

Cat Girls are done and will be photographed here shortly and put up for sale. That is, the ones that didnt start to run because of the sealant, are going up. i'm also repainting the bases so they look a bit more crisp.

I fell into a wonderful story idea with the banter between myself and Scott. The working Title is :Viskers, Midnight, and The Twinkle Techno Night Squad. i'm waiting for my caffeine to kick in....any second.

Also, got woken up by a rab/beatbox/singing pair of friends who brought me a box of donuts with candles in them and a grande caramel mocha frappe with extra espresso. <3 my birthday. It started with a large birthday chocolate milk, (enev thought today is chocolate milk day) Later I went out for Loaded potato bites from Arby's and a subway 6inch italian BMT. mmmm. and then I had 1/2 a birthday danish and 2 big cups of milk. THEN I slept for most of the day. So it was friggin fantastic!

Sippin on my drink still and got the sleepin Sundae on my lap. gotta get today started. I mean it's already 5:41 AM!

-GGG


*sips more and reads MLIA*

1 comments:

diana said...

dang! dang! dang!
sorries i missed ur bday.
hope it was super-duper wonderful....and happy birthday!!!! (a few days late)

Post a Comment